Google Adsense High Paying Keywords 2015

5 comments
Google Adsense is finest and popular monetizing network to generate money from your blog. If your blog has good traffic then you can earn a good income by using Google Adsense high paying keywords into your blog posts. Google Adsense was founded in 2003 and rapidly become a most popular and preferred monetizing network over any other. Its ad serving algorithm works on the mechanism of keywords density which are used/exist in your posts.
Let me explain more if your most blog posts niche is related to “web hosting” keywords then Google ads system will monetize or show ads related to web hosting on your website. If you want to earn more money from AdSense you must use Google Adsense high paying keywords. Otherwise using lowest paying keywords, your C.P.C (Cost per click) rate will be low and you cannot earn a healthy income from advertisements clicks.

How Can I Earn Big with Adsense High Paying Keywords?

You may think how I can earn big money with high paying keywords? Here is your answer. If you have earned 3$ from 60 ads clicks then your approximately C.P.C rate will be almost 0.05$ per click. Which is worst income/click and you cannot make good money. Are you feeling satisfied for earning 3$ from 60 clicks? Of course not. So what I need to do?
The solution is just use high paying keywords in your blog posts. For example; you picked a keyword which have C.P.C rate about to 2$ and you get 60 clicks daily then at the end of day and month your estimated earning will be something like this
Daily income 2$ x 60 clicks=120$
Monthly income 120 x 30 days= 3600$
Generating 3600$ only from Adsense is not a bad deal, is it? However, you can use some other monetizing network ads along with Google Adsense such as BuySellads (The best impression based advertising network). So use most expensive or high paying keywords and make big money with AdSense.
Here is a list of top high paying keywords for Google Adsense.

    List of Google Adsense High Paying Keywords/Niche 2015

Use or create your website on these most expensive keywords niche for earning healthy revenue.
  • Mesothelioma Law Firm (179$)
  • Donate Car to Charity California (130$
  • Donate Car for Tax Credit (126.6$)
  • Donate Cars in MA (125$)
  • Donate Your Car Sacramento (118.20$)
  • How to Donate A Car in California (111.21$)
  • Sell Annuity Payment (107.46$)
  • Donate Your Car for Kids (106$)
  • Asbestos Lawyers (105.84$)
  • Structures Annuity Settlement (100.8$)
  • Car Insurance Quotes Colorado (100.9$
  • Annuity Settlements (100.72$)
  • Nunavut Culture (99.52$)
  • Dayton Freight Lines (99.39$)
  • Hard drive Data Recovery Services (98.59$)
  • Donate a Car in Maryland (98.51$)
  • Motor Replacements (98.43$)
  • Cheap Domain Registration Hosting (98.39$)
  • Donating a Car in Maryland (98.20$)
  • Donate Cars Illinois (98.13$)
  • Criminal Defense Attorneys Florida (98$)
  • Best Criminal Lawyers in Arizona (97.93$)
  • Car Insurance Quotes Utah (97.92$)
  • Life Insurance Co Lincoln (97.07$)
  • Holland Michigan College (95.74$)
  • Online Motor Insurance Quotes (95.73$)
  • Online Colleges (95.65$)
  • Paperport Promotional Code (95.13$)
  • Online Classes (95.06$)
  • World Trade Center Footage (95.02$)
  • Massage School Dallas Texas (94.90$)
  • Psychic for Free (94.61$)
  • Donate Old Cars to Charity (94.55$)
  • Low Credit Line Credit Cards (94.49$)
  • Dallas Mesothelioma Attorneys (94.33$)
  • Car Insurance Quotes MN (94.29$)
  • Donate your Car for Money (94.01$)
  • Cheap Auto Insurance in VA (93.84$)
  • Met Auto (93.70$)
  • Forensics Online Course (93.51$)
  • Home Phone Internet Bundle (93.32$)
  • Donating Used Cars to Charity (93.17$)
  • PHD on Counseling Education (92.99$)
  • Neuson (92.89$)
  • Car Insurance Quotes PA (92.88$)
  • Royalty Free Images Stock (92.76$)
  • Car Insurance in South Dakota (92.72$)
  • Email Bulk Service ($92.55$)
  • Webex Costs (92.38$)
  • Cheap Car Insurance for Ladies (92.23$)
  • Cheap Car Insurance in Virginia ($92.03$)
  • Register Free Domains (92.03$)
  • Better Conference Calls (91.44$)
  • Futuristic Architecture (91.44$)
  • Mortgage Adviser (91.29$)
  • Car Donate (88.26$)
  • Virtual Data Rooms (83.18$)
  • Online College Course (78$)
  • Automobile Accident Attorney (76.57$)
  • Auto Accident Attorney (75.64$)
  • Car Accident Lawyers (75.17$)
  • Data Recovery Raid (73.22$)
  • Criminal lawyer Miami ($70$)
  • Motor Insurance Quotes (68.61$)
  • Personal Injury Lawyers (66.53$)
  • Car Insurance Quotes (61.03$)
  • Asbestos Lung Cancer (60.96$)
  • Injury Lawyers (60.79$)
  • Personal Injury Law Firm (60.56$)
  • Online Criminal Justice Degree (60.4$)
  • Car Insurance Companies (58.66$)
  • Dedicated Hosting, Dedicated Server Hosting (53$)
  • Insurance Companies (52$)
  • Business VOIP Solutions (51.9$)
  • Auto Mobile Insurance Quote (50$)
  • Auto Mobile Shipping Quote (50$)
  • Health Records, Personal Health Record 40$
  • Online Stock Trading (35$)
  • Forex Trading Platform (20$)

5 commentaires:

  1. This post is very nice and impressive. I really like this post, keep updating.
    Pilonidal Sinus treatment

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Unfortunately there are a lot of AIDS/Herpes denials on Herbal cures still out there. I did research on them after I was tested HIV/Herpes positive I was so worried am I going to die soon. I continue my search again on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Copd, Hepatitis, Diabetes, On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr Itua As a man with Good Heart, I pick interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I receive His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 days I go for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids&Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small faction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967,Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/My Instagram Username...avat5634 Just in case you need someone to talk with.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Herpes Finally Gone, thanks to Dr. Utu for his Herbal Treatment.
    I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I was on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight the virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! Feel Free to contact Dr Utu Email:- drutuherbalcure@gmail.com OR WhatsApp :- +2347032718477

    RépondreSupprimer

  4. I would like to thank Ultimate Health Home for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Health Home. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can Reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    RépondreSupprimer